Monday, January 9, 2017

Tap Titans 2 Artifacts Guide and my Tier List

My opinion about good artifacts and bad artifacts in Tap Titans 2

update: there is a complete list by other players, and here is the link for Google forms:


I have not play the original Tap Titans, so those artifacts are new to me. And for early gaming it's kind of high end stuff for me. But now I have played and learned while I am playing. I think I can share something for the new clan mates.

First, let me show you my artifacts so you get an idea what it gonna look like. I have 13 artifacts so far.
And I still have one thousand relics didn't spend because I am still thinking whether I should continue leveling up my "Book of Shadow" or discover a new skill.




I didn't post the number 13 artifact, it's called "Titan Spear", useless.

OK, now here are my tiers about artifacts. Mine is a little different than the traditional one. I will post a traditional one link for reference at the end.

The best artifact ever:

Book of Shadows                      Increase relics from Prestige
No one will argue that. We all agree this is the best since it will give you more relic when prestige so save you a lot of time.

Tier A (must have):

Heroic Shield                             Increase Boss Gold
Axe of Muerte                             Increases Crit Chance, high AD
Furies Bow                                 Increases Pet Damage
Fruit of Eden                     Increases melee Hero Damage
Charm of the Ancient        Increases spell Hero Damage
Blade of Damocles             Increases all Hero Damage
The Sword of Storms   Increases ranged Hero Damage

Tier B (helpful too, but not as good as A)

Invader’s Shield               Good AD, Double Fairy Chance
Parchment of Foresight              Increases Warcry effect
Aegis                                          Increases Warcry duration

Tier C (okay to have)

Heavenly Sword                       Increases  All artifact damage
Stone of the Valrunes                Increases Titan Gold gain
Staff of Radiance                      Reduces Hero Cost
Book of Prophecy                     Increases Gold gain
Divine Retribution                    Increases All Damage
Bringer of Ragnarok                  Improves Fire Sword effect
Glacial Axe                               Improves Fire Sword duration
Hero’s Blade                             Adds Helmet bonus
Lethe Water                              Adds Weapon bonus


Tier E, F, G.... (I am even too lazy to write, those I don't use)

nerfed

Drunken Hammer                       Increases tap damage
I have been told this one got nerf so not so good as before

Check the traditional tier here:

BITTERCAP Artifact Tiers List



No comments:

Post a Comment